blended classes, virtual or online live clasess
for students with or without an English level
- Concentration on Modern Languages Program:
- Public speaking, debate and journalism
- Concentration on Science and Technology:
- Graphic design, website design, technology and multi-media
- Additional English as a second language classes (ESL)
- International exchange experience
- Sports competition (Swimming, Basketball, Soccer, Velleyball), band and music practice, music and choir
- Coding (Software and apps development)
Online-live Class, School Program
- All students can take in-campus classes or online-live classes from anywhere in the country or abroad.
- Parents can choose the modality they prefer for their children and are free to change to any other modality whenever they choose.
- Our "e-Merge" program connects homes, classrooms and resources virtually in real time, through our platforms with over 8 years of experience.
- We also have a special program for students who are baseball players or athletes, or who for any reason have to constantly travel within or out of the country.
We are digital Since 2013
Principal and Director's Letter
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, a nation-wide school suspention was dictated by the Ministry of Education (MINERD). Schools were closed until further notice due to the arrival of COVID-19 to the Dominican Republic. The next day, Wednesday March 18, our students were receiving their classes live, Online, in their homes, without missing a single day of classes.
At Brilliant Minds School, the transition from face-to-face classes, to classes totally Online (live) and Virtual (through our digital platforms) has been excellent since we are a digital school since 2013.
The families have recognized Brilliant Minds School, because during the COVID-19 quarantine, the classes continued without losing a single day of teaching and with a high quality, similar to the face-to-face classes.
The culminating school year, 2020-2021, was a year of silence in our buildings, with only the teachers and administration. We need our children. We no longer want to witness this silence and sadness. Children miss each other, their teachers and their friends, So today, with joy, we announce that this Thursday, August 12, 2021, we will wait for our children at Brilliant Minds School to start this school year 2021-2022. We need the laughter of our students, their games, their voice and their love in our center.
We are waiting for you under any of the modalities: face-to-face, blended or Online!
greeting with affection,
Benedicta Calderón, Ph.D
Lic. Santiago Valdez Peña
Director Administrativo- Financiero, CEO
Webinar “La Función Debe Continuar”
Interview with principal Benedicta Calderón about how BMS faced the challenges of Covid-19.
We are proud to announce that through our educational partnership with BEOWORLD, our 9-17 year old students have the opportunity to participate in World English Experience (WEE), an intensive English program in England or Canada in August 2022. Click on the image for more information:
Join our email list to receive news, articles of interest, flyers and promotions about the school.
We are one of the top 10 schools in virtual performance throughout the country during the suspension of in-campus teaching due to Covid-19
BMS alumni graduated with honors in the 2020-2021 school year